Monday, January 23, 2012

read the following lyrics to the music and try to stay in flow with beat,
you can flow how you choose
this is a new music game I thought of to try with your friends.
but you can play it on your own too.
be sure to use the LYRICS GIVEN it will make it interesting.
"Lets see who can flow the coolest and be the most creative."
its been awhile since you been home, matter fact you don't even answer the phone and the more i wish you where around, the more i wish i could here your sound.....your voice, which used to bring me rejoice, I remember the good times where i used to kick a couple rhymes, make you face shine, cuz i knew you were mine, and we were climbing real high but than it all became a lie, you left me in distress, depressed lookin' like a hot mess, whats next, i know to check the time, Rolex, to remain strong,. Bow flex, cuz if you wanted to leave that's all gravy, cuz I'm sailing away, navy, and your not my baby, baby, baby, for all i care you can be Justin Bieber lady, lady, lady, cuz i this point i don't care where you've gone, cuz you've jump in deep waters, swan, so I'm living my life without you, I've moved on, to better things, im taking some swings, on the bigger and better, no matter the weather, and if you ever sat foot at my door you better have a good reason, cuz if not I'll trail you for treason, cuz to me your a fake, and I'm "Over" you drake. so for get the home, forget everything you own, you will never get in, cuz everything you did was a sin to me, so in wraps are relationship was good as can be, but then it became a catastrophe.   

No comments:

Post a Comment