Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Where'd we go


My rhymes may be going hard/making superstars go cray in there supernatural cars/ cuz I'm going far, farther then stars while spittin those suicide bars/ cuz I'm spittin rippin never dippin cuz I'm Charlie Shen winnin/ tearin mic's in half so if u pass it to me it will never last/ N I'm not about the cash I just wanna make sure everywhere I go I here my music at full blast. Just wanna change the universe with one verse so we can up lifted from these curse./ of hatred the ignorance lets help people brighten their intelligence/ showing some benevolence becoming excellent making excellence/ finding r element ending the helplessness were better then then this/and to find the key to success we must dig deep down in our self and find any hope that's left/ never leave the past cuz it will come back to haunt real fast/ but we grow like grass the growth is slow but on task/ meaning it takes a little while to find out who we really are/ so we can change for the better together forever. x2   

http://www.reverbnation.com/nbmnewbrandmusic/song/16799881-whered-u-go-remix--we

No comments:

Post a Comment