Tuesday, April 2, 2013

What is a Life

This autistic shit conceives me but believe me I'm gonna be what I Need to be/ even when I breathe u see my blood freezin in me/ cuz this Autistic shit feels like it diseased my well being/so I will strive and achieve, people that don't see me for that can leave/ cuz I don't what to have to go ballistic and take out the statistics that show that I'm aurtistic/ cuz Im drivien by a vision that has that has
 imprisoned My brain and to u thats a change to me it's been the same./ looking at the world I see it differently, I see what it can be not what it can't/ the same goes for people cuz were all givin gifts and were all equal /but they don't get a squeal /so don't judge on what u see not even what I read cuz u never what a person can be/ but we all deserve the  same level of respect don't ever neglect/ cuz When people look at me I felt like I was nothin and that I was runnin from somethin/ I was jumpin and screamin but never stop believin/ cuz u got to stay hungry u got to stay feinin to keep climbin n stayin a live n shinin/but still be buildin that wisdom ur crurism  which is differnt for some but u got to keep rising the bar to the day that ur done no matter where ur from

http://www.reverbnation.com/nbmnewbrandmusic/song/15656587-what-is-a-life

No comments:

Post a Comment